04 August, 2013

Girls Night Out

It has always been my wish to have a girls-only night out
and it finally came true! :D:D

So to celebrate Eehui's birthday, and also Eileen and Sherhuey's farewell, we went to Le Midi for dinner.

The food there were extremely expensive :O (luxury restaurant y'all)
We ended up very samtong dining there D:

Highlight of the dinner is Tzechin ordered a dessert which is made of a few strawberries and 3 pieces of Marshmallow and it costed RM38! lolllllllllll

Would have been wiser to spend the money on something more worthy
Luxuries are not my level yet~~

The group pic in Le Midi with all the 8 girls! (Including me :P)


After the dinner we all suddenly feel like shasha-ing
So we head to SOULed Out for a small session of chills
and gave Eehui a little surprise there :)

The birthday girl pic

Stole the birthday hat for a selfie xD

HAHA and then nexttttttttttttt is the highlight of the night
Which is being ALCOHOLIC in Eileen's house! xD

All were so fed up going to clubs and pubs cause it is really tiring
So we decided to do get tipsy at home instead xD

Bought so many types of beers and wine *syokness

I was really interested to try out a lot of types of beer so we bought many varieties
Tried out the 青島啤酒 which I always seen in Wo Ke Neng Bu Hui Ai Ni drama :D
The ones that ChenBoLin and LinYiChen always drink together :DDD
It smells like Petai LOL but tastes quite light and easy to swallow
And I also had my favorite Paulaner yeahhhhhhhh

Buying like this are really surprisingly low cost compared to drinking outside mannnnn

We had so many types of alcohol and it only costed around RM30 for each of us!

Most importantly, we really enjoyed kenggai-ing and sharing secrets *ngekngek with the comforts at home 

                   



Girls never stop taking pictures of everything  (including self)
Some at-home-crazy group pics!
      
Laughed so hard when look back at this pic the next day! Look at Sherhuey!!!!! xDDDFFF

Vine that everyone screamed actually dono for what xD

High sangat lolxD


They reason why I recorded this instavidception is because the NEXT button in instagram suddenly disappeared and we cant proceed to post it!

Still remember that time me and Rou and Sara laughed and screamed so hard just because we can't find the NEXT button!
LOL! 
Thanks to the tipsiness we went really crazy xD

Haha, purposely took pic with Sara cause we rarely have selfies together :O
Because we were really close since small so we naturally don't feel the need to take picture with each other~

Sara's unamused face



Same thing, also realized I did not take any selfies with Eileen and Rou this time
Probably because we were also seeing each other quite often (even more than often with Rou cause she's my roommate XD)

Anyways here's my other four sweeties which I don't always get to see them 

And last pic the selfie of myself~
Thanks to Eileen for helping me to paste for a deeper double eyelid so I have beautiful double eyelids that night 
*yay :P

                               

Byebye :P