25 October, 2013

Ma Birthdayyyyyyyy! (Part 1)

Is it too late to write about my birthday now?
But I suddenly got the urge to document it so, don't care :P

Sooooooooo, I was a busy woman on my birthday.
Go to class for test→ Birthday Lunch with classmate→ Go to office for work assessment→ Lunch again with colleagues→ B'day dinner with babes
The schedule of that day was super packed, but actually I quite enjoyed being so busy on that day tho!

Cause I got a big consolation when I get to receive a lot of birthday greetings from my different friends of different circles when I was moving around. :P

Truth to be told, I really enjoyed myself when everyone is greeting me,
and I even inwardly pretended that I'm the princess of the day! Lololol

(Don't judge me, it's my privilege on that day ok :P)
---------------------------

My test actually started at 10.
I'm usually a sleepyhead that will only wake up 10 minutes before class (or even lesser :x) and end up being late to class.

But, I woke up extremely early that day, just to dress up myself! RARE CASE!
Causeeeeeeeee, which girl doesn't want to look better on her own special day!?
*insert one superficial selca taken before test starts

Then, we went to Salute Dining& Wine for the lunch and little celebration.
The name might sound fancy, but it's actually an Italian casual dining restaurant which serves pastas and pizzas at a fairly affordable price for students!

A pic with the mates from my POV

And their pastas are pretty good too. I especially liked the Pasta Vongole- which is not stingy in serving me with good amount of clamps given at the considerably low price!
(Cos' you know some restaurants might sell cheap but they actually cut down on the ingredients, meh)

The birthday cake. These candles are my favorite! *I'm still keeping it

It's been my wish just not to have the typical-birthday-candles-in-pink for my birthday!
I'm so glad that it came true!
Gotta thank Illya for buying the cake and the lovely candles! :D

 And of course, picture with the girls is a must! (Guys optional xP)
With Gene :P

and Illya :)
After a cheerful lunch, then it was time to go back for stress again
It was my first job assessment in ISAC!
I'm so glad that I passed it in the end! Consider a birthday present for myself eh? :P

Thankfully too, my fellow colleagues gave me a little surprise in the pantry.
They told me it's going to be a debriefing session for the assessment LOL

Yugaa and all actually forced me to finish the rest of the cake without using my hands.
It was so damn awkward when everybody is watching me to eat it -_-
*note that it's extremely quiet when all are watching, lol

So check out my disapproving look here (changed into ISAC shirt as required for job assessment *good girl)
After the session, we all actually go to Salute *again for their late lunch
Check out the funny Yugaa posing for the camera

and Kok Hin caught eating ugli-ly HAHAHAHAHA I just found these pics in my ipad idky xD

After the session, I went home straight to prepare myself for the dinner again. Sigh so rush

An ootd pic? Love my shoes that seems to be strapless infront hehe
It was kinda sad that only two of my babes can come tho, since most of them were having holiday at hometown or either went oversea for study ady. T_T

Nevertheless, gotta thank the darling Dommie for bringing us to ACME Bar and Coffee in Troika for the birthday dinner.
The place was soooooooooo beautifuuuulllll :)
Definitely a great place for a chill out night.

However, the food that I had was not that impressive for me.
The only picture I got for the food from Dom's POV. 
It's Dom's "Smoked Salmon Wheatberry Salad"
Rou's "Just Mac& Cheese" on the right (Nice name right lol)
and you can also take a peek of my "Roasted Lemon Spring Chicken" on the top of the pic xD
and also a snack we ordered called "Patete Fritt"
(Yes, I googled for the full name of the food xD) 
My spring chicken was especially salty O.o

And of course picture taime! The lighting was kinda dim inside the restaurant so we only had low resolution picture inside :(

With the loves 

A pic of myself taken with Blackberry O.O took so much of brightness adjust haha

Girls never give up to take good picture when all are dolled up. xD
So one pic outside the restaurant xD
The romantic trio on that night hehe

And daaat pretty much sums up the things happened on my birth-day itself.

Perhaps a part two in short while.
I have yet to talk about the cute surprise by my roommie and two idiots XD

That's all for now first ok :P
Thanks for reading!
Goodnight